Creativemass, through our flagship product, WealthConnect aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services. WealthConnect has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for advisors to provide good advice. Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the app exchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Product Development team and are looking for a highly motivated UI/UX designer to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities. We have learnt that individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and are open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You embrace challenge and hard work
We are searching for someone who has a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
You roll up your sleeves when required
While design is a critical part of the Product Development value stream, without help from our colleagues, our product will not be successful. We are looking for creative individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves when needed, to think creatively about our design solutions but to also help with testing, or fulfilling some other team obligations.
You will be responsible for the design of functionality and components for our product, WealthConnect. To be successful in this role, you should be someone who is enthusiastic about all things related to design and more, be an excellent communicator and a champion working with other cross functional streams of the business. In this role, you will:
Design new features for our WealthConnect product.
- Work closely with product owners to design new features and improve existing ones.
- Conduct user research that can be used to validate solutions and implement best practice.
- Design wireframes, interaction designs, visual designs and prototypes.
- Understand and challenge UX trends and reflect on how we can apply it to our product for our customers.
- Continuously learn about new features and propose solutions to the team to increase group productivity.
- Work closely with our developers to share understanding of the designs and review work for quality control.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain a level of design consistency through quality of work and process workflow.
- Interview users to gain an understanding of their needs and behaviours and document the requirements.
- Track and analyse user experience metrics and reports to continuously improve on the UX of our product.
- Ability to shift priorities and accomplish any other duties as directed by management.
- Ability to support with the development of copy for the product.
Design and update our marketing resources
- Create and update sales deck, reports, web content
- Create and design marketing material such as infographics, images and videos.
- You have 3+ years experience of working in Adobe XD.
- You have experience with web UX design and understand best practice for web and latest trends in web apps.
- You have experience in mobile responsive design.
- You can produce and review wireframes and storyboards for digital solutions.
- You can build prototypes and design tests to validate designs based on customer needs, requirements and behaviours.
- You are able to put yourself in the user’s shoes and understand and solve for their pain points.
- You have a positive attitude and are willing to learn within a high-energy environment.
- You are excellent at communicating your ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment, and have the ability to articulate your designs and take feedback well.
- You have an eye for detail and can deliver elegant product experiences as part of a cross-functional team.
- You challenge the status quo and continuously strive for new and innovative ways to improve our ways of working and our product.
- You can manage your own workload effectively to make sure required tasks are completed.
- Experience in finance/ fintech is highly valued.
- Experience in Salesforce design is a plus.
- Basic CSS/ HTML knowledge is a plus to be able to support build.
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com