USA (Chicago and Houston)
Creativemass, through our flagship product, WealthConnect aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services. WealthConnect has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the app exchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to for a capable solution engineer to expand our US team. They must be a highly motivated employee to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities.
We have learnt that individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and are open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You embrace challenge and hard work
We are searching for someone who has a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
You roll up your sleeves when required
We are looking for individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves when needed, to input new thoughts and ideas into the business or fulfil some other team obligation.
You will be responsible for working with our highly driven sales team on minor and major opportunities for the business as a whole. Your role will be to support the team with all presale’s activity to meet the demands of clients, as well as actively engage in product demo’s for prospective clients.
You will also be required to work with our product development team regarding configuration changes to help build out product functionality and provide ad hoc assistance to our delivery team, all the while making it ready for the US Market.
To be successful you should be someone who is enthusiastic about the Financial Services Industry and ready to step into a diverse role that will get you thinking!
- Provide configuration and onboarding support of the product with new Delivery Partners.
- Serve as a customer facing technical expert for WealthConnect and Salesforce.
- Work with the Product Development team to develop and configure product functionality specific to the US market.
- Support the Sales Team in all Pre-Sales activity, including building and presenting customer demo’s as required.
- Create and update product documentation as required during the WealthConnect Product releases.
- Proactively supporting management design and development methodology for Salesforce environments.
- Deliver required project tasks on time as set out in the project plan.
- Communicate with project teams regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Strong collaboration mindset & capabilities with the ability to apply to a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timelines.
- Self-starter who has the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment, good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentations situations.
- Desire to learn, genuinely curious, and excited to make customers happy
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org