Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, AU
Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
Creativemass are looking for a Demo Engineer to join the growing Solution engineering team. As a Demo Engineer you will have a significant impact on our Solution Engineering’s success by specialising in designing and implementing creative demo solutions for our WealthConnect product.
The Demo Engineering team manages and delivers simple-to-use, flexible, reliable and user-friendly demonstration assets that enable our Solution Engineers to take our customers on engaging personalised journeys.
We have learnt that individuals who work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You are adaptable and can deal with uncertainty
For us to be successful, we need to remain agile. We must constantly adapt to customer requirements and feedback. This will occasionally mean something that you worked hard on may not make it into the product. It may mean that something you thought you were going to start working on next week has been reprioritised. You should be able to manage changing priorities and be able to focus on the highest priority task for the team.
You embrace challenge and hard work
Building a product that revolutionises an industry is not easy. You must have a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
- Drive demo development from idea to reality across the entire WealthConnect and Salesforce platform, for repeatable demo assets and custom demos
- Partner with industry stakeholders within the organization; lead requirements gathering and identification of use case priorities based on demand and opportunity
- Architect, design, and build end-to-end demos encompassing the Full WealthConnect platform
- Project manage your delivery lifecycle from use case, feature prioritisation, storyboarding, demo asset design, configuration, QA validation, release communication to SE enablement
- Provide deep technical knowledge and configuration of WealthConnect, and Salesforce products such as Financial Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot for our global SE stakeholders
- Manage our development methodology and lead QA processes for all new product releases and minor releases for the team
- Manage complex demo asset environments with the latest innovation as well as maintenance
- Deliver custom demo support on strategic deals and opportunities
- Monitor and respond to stakeholder questions; troubleshoot issues with the demo environments and collaborate with technical teams as needed to resolve them
- Customer Centric solutions and design thinking mind set
- Manage delivery to SE enablement with final handoffs, release notes, scripts, videos, how-tos and directions
- Continue to train yourself on the key Salesforce components with the support of the company (allowing for external course and development opportunities) enabling capability to attain Salesforce Certification for multiple platforms
- Be a strong custodian of the company culture of inclusion, equals rights and access to work for all and work towards our goals of 50% female participation in our workforce
- Encourage new employees to join our business and take pride in being an effective and valuable mentor to our junior staff
- Correctly and fairly balance the dual objectives to grow our business but in a way that is sustainable for long-term success. Understand the limitations of our start-up mode and work within those limitations (whether they be cash flow, facilities, etc.,)
- Bachelor’s degree, Information Sciences, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience
- Certified Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Advanced Admin, Salesforce Platform App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Minimum of 5-7 years work experience and minimum of 2 years as a solution engineer / demo engineer / sales consultant / Salesforce Admin / Salesforce Developer
- Deep technical experience and understanding of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform; Flows, Einstein Analytics, Tableau CRM Basics, etc.
- Excellent configuration and development skills, paired with ability to demonstrate solutions through storytelling
- Technical aptitude to understand data models, system integration, data migration, and how to implement Salesforce
- Experience as a junior solution engineer or demo engineer
- Experience working in Financial Services industries as advanced admin or developer
- Project management skills to orchestrate
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org