Salesforce Functional Consultant
Creativemass, through our flagship product, WealthConnect aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services. WealthConnect has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the app exchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Delivery team and are looking for a highly motivated employee to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities.
We have learnt that individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and are open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You embrace challenge and hard work
We are searching for someone who has a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
You roll up your sleeves when required
We are looking for individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves when needed, to input new thoughts and ideas into the business or fulfil some other team obligation.
The role you’re applying for
You will be responsible for the hands-on deployment of the WealthConnect product into our client environments. You will serve as a Salesforce configuration and customisation expert, help our clients make the most out of their investment in Salesforce FSC and WealthConnect, and be a conduit in the lifecycle of product deployment, client feedback and product improvement.
- Direct involvement in the product deployment, configuration, and testing of WealthConnect into client environments.
- Configuring the WealthConnect solution to suit specific client processes and requirements.
- Working closely with our clients in delivering WealthConnect and act as the primary escalation point for technical enquiries related to existing and new WealthConnect enhancements.
- Working with the Product Development Team to recommend product improvements or changes based on client feedback.
- Using Jira to record and manage feature requests and bugs throughout its lifecycle and assist the development team in understanding the requirements and testing the new functionality.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Participate in day to day business as usual activities, including but not limited to bug fixes, feature analysis, data analysis and migration.
- Provide an overlay of technical guidance and best practice expertise to junior members of the team and non-technical colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on Salesforce configuration role.
- Full lifecycle Salesforce implementation experience, preferably across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to design, estimate and execute delivery of implementations.
- One or more relevant Salesforce certifications (Administrator, App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud).
- Strong project delivery experience including managing timely deliverables and client expectations.
- Proven experience in designing, developing, and implementing Salesforce solutions including lightning applications, custom components, and lightning communities.
- Capable of configuring automation, sharing settings, reports and dashboards.
- Strong experience in capturing client requirements, eliciting detailed information, managing the lifecycle of inception, building, testing, deploying, and user training.
- Ability to demonstrate work to clients via presentations and articulate developed features and can propose solutions based on clients providing problems.
- Strong experience in client data migrations into complex data models on Salesforce.
- Experience in the financial services industry would be an advantage.
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org