Senior Salesforce Developer
Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionize the delivery of Financial Services. WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed, and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice. Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a capable Senior Salesforce Developer to expand our US team based out of New York. They must be a highly motivated employee to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities.
We have learnt that individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and are open to having your ideas tested
We are a close-knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You embrace challenge and hard work
We are searching for someone who has a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimize, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements – with development effort estimates and risks.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy Salesforce solutions on time.
- Day to day Development on the Salesforce platform (Lightning Framework)
- A minimum of 80% overall Code Coverage in production and development Salesforce Orgs.
- Proactively supporting management design and development methodology for Salesforce environments.
- Lead a small team (2-3) to complete the end-to-end development of product features. This includes coming up with a plan, delegation of work and communicating updates to the broader team.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.
- Deliver required tasks on time as determined in sprint planning and the product roadmap.
- You should have a background in software development, engineering, business process or computer science – but this is not necessary.
- You are able to put yourself in the user’s shoes and understand their current pain points.
- You understand how to design systems that are easily understood and usable by users of varying levels of technical ability.
- You are self-motivated and have a thirst for knowledge through self-certification and completion of trailhead modules.
- You challenge the status quo and continuously strive for new and innovative ways to improve our ways of working and our product.
- Experience with source control systems to manage your work.
- You can manage your own workload effectively to make sure required tasks are completed.
- You are a team player and are able to work effectively with the product development and the broader company.
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com