Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, AU
Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Customer Success team and are looking for a Salesforce Administrator. This is a fast-paced opportunity where you will work as part of a close-knit team to support the WealthConnect and Service Cloud applications for customers and the internal business. This role can be filled in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane with flexible working arrangements.
We have learnt that the individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You are adaptable and can deal with uncertainty
For us to be successful, we need to remain agile. We must constantly adapt to customer requirements and feedback. This will occasionally mean something that you worked hard on may not make it into the product. It may mean that something you thought you were going to start working on next week has been reprioritised. You should be able to manage changing priorities and be able to focus on the highest priority task for the team.
You embrace challenge and hard work
Building a product that revolutionises an industry is not easy. You must have a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
The Saleforce Administrator will be responsible for management and maintenance of Creativemass WealthConnect and Salesforce Service Cloud systems and to be able to provide effective support to an increasing client base.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Set up and maintain the Salesforce Service Cloud environment for the Customer Success Team to manage client cases
- Manage all aspects of the Service Cloud including client and support team queues
- Develop and maintain reporting as required for Account Teams and to measure SLAs against contracted support agreements
- Develop and maintain interfaces between client systems (Service Cloud, Service Now, other) to enable the logging of cases via online as appropriate
- Work with the Delivery and Project teams during the implementations to transition clients from project into support
- Seek out and store documentation of the client system being moved into support
- As an active member of the Customer Success Team, work on client queues to resolve Level 1 and Level 2 incidents and hand off to other support teams as required
- Ensuring optimal performance of salesforce systems and products
- Upgrading and configuring salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data
- Maintaining the sales cloud/ Service cloud as well as building custom reports and dashboards
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud and Financial Cloud experience
- Previous Service desk experience
- Previous Experience in the Financial services industry
- Experience in utilising similar CRM applications
- Excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org