Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Product Development Team and looking for a Quality Engineer to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities.
We have learnt that individuals who work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You are adaptable and can deal with uncertainty
For us to be successful, we need to remain agile. We must constantly adapt to customer requirements and feedback. This will occasionally mean something that you worked hard on may not make it into the product. It may mean that something you thought you were going to start working on next week has been reprioritised. You should be able to manage changing priorities and be able to focus on the highest priority task for the team.
You embrace challenge and hard work
Building a product that revolutionises an industry is not easy. You must have a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
You roll up your sleeves when required
While design is a critical part of the Product Development value stream, without help from our colleagues, our product will not be successful. We are looking for creative individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves when needed, to think creatively about our design solutions but to also help with testing, or fulfilling some other team obligations.
- Translate functional requirements into test cases
- Run tests on new and existing product functionality
- Log manage the resolution of bugs raised from testing and client delivery teams
- Create and update product documentation
- Work with the product design and development teams to develop an overall testing and quality assurance process
for product development
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams and deliver to aggressive timeline
- Self-starter who has the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentations situations
- Proactively supporting management design and development methodology for Salesforce environments
- Continue to grow as a Quality Engineer, staying well-informed about best practices and new test automation suites
- Communicate with project teams regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions
- Deliver required project tasks on time as set out in the project plan
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org