Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane AU
Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
As a Project Manager , you will be responsible for implementing and embedding changes to the organisation. This role can be filled in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane with flexible work arrangements.
We have learnt that the individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You are adaptable and can deal with uncertainty
For us to be successful, we need to remain agile. We must constantly adapt to customer requirements and feedback. This will occasionally mean something that you worked hard on may not make it into the product. It may mean that something you thought you were going to start working on next week has been reprioritised. You should be able to manage changing priorities and be able to focus on the highest priority task for the team.
You embrace challenge and hard work
Building a product that revolutionises an industry is not easy. You must have a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
The Project Manager is responsible for implementing and embedding changes to the organisation.
- Manage all interactions with client personnel and management teams
- Manage scope, delivery schedule, and risk management with the integrated team
- Work closely with our clients in delivering new capabilities and act as the primary escalation point for technical inquiries relating to existing and new product enhancements or functions being developed
- Develop Project Charter and Project Management Plan
- Manage scope, delivery schedule, and risk management with the integrated team leveraging the Project Management system
- Manage issues and risks
- Communications to key stakeholders
- Facilitate timely meetings to ensure deliverables/milestones are met, with minutes of meetings issued in a timely manner
- Manage delivery risks of the program and ensure timely escalation and reporting to senior management
- Work with Client Success Team to recommend Support Service improvements or changes based on client feedback
- Use Mission Control to manage the project throughout its lifecycle and assist the Client Success and Development teams in understanding the requirements and testing the support capability
- Manage change requests from clients through the Change Management Process
- Formulate business impact assessments
- Execute appropriate change management and communication plans
- Enable change readiness
- Communications to key stakeholders and reporting of status and progress of initiatives
- Manage Contract deliverables processes to ensure all deliverables are managed with respective Creativemass team
- Manage document repository/ artifacts for Contract deliverables
- Lead Account Program Office to ensure the account is being managed effectively across all key projects and Contract deliverables.
- Strong Project Management disciplines using Project Management methodology and Project Management Tools
- Previous experience within a Project Manager role, leading project planning sessions and managing project progress
- An effective communicator with sound influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to maintain strong relationships across stakeholders and clients
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to adjust to a range of audiences
- Adaptable, flexible and an agile approach to the role within a constantly changing environment
- Team player who loves what they do working in a team environment, while also being able to work autonomously
- Willing to embrace change and open to working collaboratively with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to work
- Passionate about your own and the team’s learning and development
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com