Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Delivery team and are looking for highly motivated employee to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities.
We have learnt that individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You embrace challenge and hard work
We are searching for someone who has a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
You roll up your sleeves when required
We are looking for individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves when needed, to input new thoughts and ideas into the business.
The Project / Implementation manager will work collaboratively with our Delivery, Product Development, Sales and Support teams to design programmes of work to improve and optimise the implementation experience for our valued customers. These programs of work will be focused on setting up customers for long term growth and ensure strong adoption within their organisations.
- Preparing and presenting detailed project plans and objectives to all internal and external (clients) stakeholders and including implementation objectives, roles and responsibilities, processes and timelines.
- Coordinate delivery, product development and data migration resources for the seamless execution of client implementations.
- Managing the relationship and communication with clients, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction and project objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- A role model for living the values of the company and instil them in those working around you and ensuring the company is represented externally with character and purpose.
- Continuous development and improvement of your product, financial services and Salesforce knowledge.
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in project management / implementation roles.
- 3+ years’ Financial services industry experience.
- Ideally have had experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience leading client meetings with multiple stakeholders involved.
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development.
- Data modelling concepts and data migration experience.
- Experience with web technologies including Salesforce.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org