Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, AU
Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Product Development team and are looking for highly motivated Product Managers to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities.
We have learnt that individuals who work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You are adaptable and can deal with uncertainty
For us to be successful, we need to remain agile. We must constantly adapt to customer requirements and feedback. This will occasionally mean something that you worked hard on may not make it into the product. It may mean that something you thought you were going to start working on next week has been reprioritised. You should be able to manage changing priorities and be able to focus on the highest priority task for the team.
You embrace challenge and hard work
Building a product that revolutionises an industry is not easy. You must have a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
You embrace challenge and hard work
While design is a critical part of the Product Development value stream, without help from our colleagues, our product will not be successful. We are looking for creative individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves when needed, to think creatively about our design solutions but to also help with testing, or fulfilling some other team obligations.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the roadmap, design and development of the product stream you have been assigned, within the overall WealthConnect product suite. You will work closely with the Senior leaders int he company and the Product development team to help create a product that will help achieve our vision. The role will be multifaceted and in addition to a product focus, it will include elements of Sales, Technical Pre-Sales and Product Delivery. You will also work closely with regional leaders, sales, solution engineering and operations teams.
- Be responsible for overall design and development of the assigned product domain(s)
- Be responsible for overseeing the product development activities in the above product streams by:
- Delivery of multiple modules and functions including development of detailed functional and technical specifications to enable delivery team build
- Working with Sales and Product Management to assess, prioritise and help design client driven product and functionality requests
- Develop our competitive intelligence capabilities
- Assist develop country specific modules and deployment
- Assistance with testing and responsibility for creating test cases, test data sets and scenarios for advanced functional components
- Support the Sales, Delivery and Customer success teams with the following:
- Work with Sales Team to drive sales activity including pipeline generation and management of opportunities to a successful close
- Work closely with Solution Engineering, partner with Sales as Technical Pre-Sales for opportunities
- Present product functions to customers
- Own the resolution for client raised defects and change requests
- Work with local clients to document customisation requirements and work with Product Development to deliver
- Assist the industry insight steam with:
- Introduce Creativemass to industry partnerships or application providers that may be complementary to the WealthConnect offering
- Understanding the competitive landscape including key competitors, their strengths and weaknesses and translate that understanding into a play book for our sales teams
- Engagement with stakeholders to further the company vision via industry seminars, subscription to events and participation in industry groups
- You have 5+ years experience of working in product development
- You have 5+ years experience in the financial services
- You have experience with working with design and development teams
- You have a positive attitude and are willing to learn within a high-energy environment
- You are excellent at communicating your ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment, and have the ability to articulate your ideas and take feedback well
- You have an eye for detail and can deliver elegant product experiences as part of a cross-functional team
- You challenge the status quo and continuously strive for new and innovative ways to improve our ways of working and our product
- You can manage your own workload effectively to make sure required tasks are completed
- Experience in finance/ fintech is highly valued
- Experience in Salesforce product development is a plus
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org