Creativemass, through our flagship product, WealthConnect aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services. WealthConnect has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the app exchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Marketing team and are looking for highly motivated employee to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities.
We have learnt that individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and are open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You embrace challenge and hard work
We are searching for someone who has a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together as a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
You roll up your sleeves when required
We are looking for individuals who may be marketing focussed but are willing to roll up their sleeves when needed, to input new thoughts and ideas into the business or fulfil some other team obligations.
You will be responsible for managing all social media and marketing for Creativemass. To be successful in this role, you should be someone who is enthusiastic about the Financial Services Industry and have demonstrated experience in building a brand, and social media/marketing campaigns.
- Evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy.
- Liaise with internal resources to produce marketing and brand material.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan.
- Coordinate all marketing activities and generate leads.
- Own, manage and execute marketing activity calendar.
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences and trade shows.
- Identify improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Experience working as a marketing manager or similar role desirable in a fast-growing financial technology company.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience in developing and launching targeted demand generation campaigns.
- Experience with research using data analytics software, CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation tools.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong collaboration mindset & capabilities and commitment to quality.
- Desire to learn, genuinely curious, and excited to make customers happy.
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com