Key Account Director
Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
Manage a single or a focused group of Tier 1 clients across the financial services landscape representing Creativemass as the clients senior executive and acting as the internal client advocate.
This role requires you to network across complex businesses, understanding current business challenges, strategic objectives, and cultural nuances so as to be viewed as a critical consultative partner. You will know your client’s business at least as well as they do and be viewed as a trusted partner whose opinion and input is valued. You will have a strong mix of industry knowledge, relationship building and problem-solving skills with your finger on the pulse of market trends both locally and globally.
Although this is not a traditional “hunter” sales role, the expectation is that you will be able to identify, nurture, and close opportunities within your client’s business.
- Create relationships across all relevant business units within your client.
- Achievement of annual new & incremental revenue sales targets
- You will learn your client’s business as if you work for that organization.
- You will learn both the Creativemass product suite and company story / mission in detail.
- You will constantly nurture your relationships and become a trusted and valued consultative partner.
- You will leverage the knowledge of your client, your insight and strategic view of the industry, and your deep knowledge of the Creativemass product suite to help your client:
- Achieve their strategic goals.
- Improve business efficiency.
- Uplift their ability to service their clients.
- You will provide insight and client feedback to the Product team to help focus the product roadmap.
What experience / skills should you have?
- 10 years + experience in either a Sales Director, Relationship Management Director, Key Account Director, or equivalent role
- Strong relationship building / networking skills and experience.
- You have consistently achieved and exceeded sales targets and KPI’s.
- A strong and leverageable business network.
- Experience working within or servicing tier 1 organizations.
- Direct experience in either Wealth, Insurance, Superannuation or Financial Planning a plus
- A desire to work in a fast paced, team orientated, client first organization.
- You embrace a team-based culture but can also operate independently.
- You can walk into a client or prospects office and gain respect quickly due to your experience and connections.
Why should you want to work at Creativemass?
- You want to be apart of a fast moving, global, technology scale up business.
- You want to join and protect an inclusive and team-based culture.
- You want to take what you have learned in your career and be able to apply that to make a real difference.
- You want to play a material part in helping a business grow.
- You want to be a part of a business that is materially improving the ability for advisers to service their clients.
- You do not want to be bogged down with company politics.
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org