Full Stack Developer
Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, AU
Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Product Development team and looking for a highly motivated Full stack Developer to grow with our company and contribute something new to our eclectic mix of personalities. This role can be filled in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane with flexible working arrangements.
We have learnt that the individuals that work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You are adaptable and can deal with uncertainty
For us to be successful, we need to remain agile. We must constantly adapt to customer requirements and feedback. This will occasionally mean something that you worked hard on may not make it into the product. It may mean that something you thought you were going to start working on next week has been reprioritised. You should be able to manage changing priorities and be able to focus on the highest priority task for the team.
You embrace challenge and hard work
Building a product that revolutionises an industry is not easy. You must have a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
You roll up your sleeves when required
While development is a critical part of the Product Development value stream, without help from our colleagues, our product will not be successful. We are looking for individuals who may be developers by trade but are willing to roll up their sleeves when needed, to help test, clarify user requirements or fulfil some other team obligation.
You will be responsible for the design and development of non-salesforce features on the WealthConnect product suite. This will include setting up cloud infrastructure to host existing applications, development of new interfaces as well as the development of new applications. To be successful in this role, you should be someone who is enthusiastic about solving problems using different tech frameworks and have a passion for learning.
- Design, develop and maintain all non salesforce related projects/products
- Participate as a full-time senior member on the product development team
- Participate in code reviews to improve innovation in the areas of component re-use, extensibility, maintainability and scalability
- Have a fundamental understanding of integrations between Salesforce and third party systems e.g. Financial data providers, accounting systems
- Conduct coding, documentation and peer review to ensure that solutions are well understood and supportable by the broader development team
- Responsible for the administration of the cloud infrastructure required to support
- Investigate new technologies and research ongoing industry developments
- Make strategic technology recommendations to product management and business analysts
- Develop and maintain a standard set of practices, processes, and templates to manage data consistently and efficiently
- Keep on top of the latest best practice relating to development through, self study and certifications
- At least five years of relevant industry experience and looking for an exciting opportunity to grow and develop
- Possess a real passion for technology where this is evident in your own personal hobby projects in addition to your work experience
- Ability to focus on a number of simultaneous projects with energy, enthusiasm and dedication
- Knowledge of data security management processes and concepts
- A background in software development, engineering, business process or computer science
- Excellent presentation, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to manage your own workload effectively to ensure required tasks are completed
- Self-motivated and a thirst for knowledge through self certification
- Ability to challenge the status quo and continuously strive for new and innovative ways to improve our ways of working and our product
- A team player and ability to work effectively with the product development team and the broader company
- Hands on experience in an Azure and AWS Cloud Environment
- Experience in DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles to build automated pipelines for deployment and production assurance on the data platform
- Experience and knowledge with the IRESS Xplan application is a bonus
Experience with the following technical frameworks will be well regarded:
- Container services such as Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience in building Web Services and Microservices
- AWS services such as the AWS SDK, Kafka and Redis
- Azure services such as Azure Data Factory
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com