Creativemass is a co-located US and Australian company that is revolutionising the delivery of Financial Services. Focussing on the use of advanced technologies and simplification of the processes associated with the delivery of financial services, Creativemass is led by a diverse team of specialists from industry and technology. Started in 2017, Creativemass is rapidly expanding its footprint across the globe with six offices now across three countries.
Creativemass through its flagship product, WealthConnect, is revolutionising the delivery of Financial Services. As technology improves and becomes accessible to all at a more reasonable price, less investment is required in core processing and complex transaction processes traditionally associated with Financial Services delivery. Gone are the days of relying upon complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems to deliver an effective Financial Services solution.
WealthConnect delivers the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce – seamlessly integrating the customer first principles of the CRM platform with that of modern technology delivery for asset management, investment advice, mortgage broking, stockbroking, estate planning and accounting.
WealthConnect has developed in this new paradigm with the investor at the core, such that any product, asset class or engagement model is possible – the customer experience and service is not limited to the underlying legacy product systems that impede so many effective interactions.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Financial forecasting and modelling.
- Financial reporting.
- Month-end close processes.
- Payroll and employee benefits administration.
- Sales team commission administration.
- Assist with R&D tax incentive claims.
- Assist with tax, compliance and audit preparation, working with external accountants and legal counsel.
- BAS and Payroll Tax lodgement.
- Expense management.
- Any other administrative duties as directed by management.
- Friendly and professional.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience using Xero.
- Completed or currently studying accounting or finance.
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to email@example.com