Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, AU
Creativemass, through our flagship product WealthConnect™ aims to revolutionise the delivery of Financial Services.
WealthConnect™ has been designed with investors at its core. We believe that complex, proprietary, closed and costly systems are not required for Advisors to provide good advice.
Building on customer-first principles of the world’s leading CRM platform, we have developed the world’s first investment and compliance platform based solely on Salesforce. We successfully listed on the Salesforce AppExchange in early 2020 and are on track to becoming the fastest growing Salesforce backed ISV company in Australia.
What we’re looking for
We are looking to expand our Customer Success team and looking for a full-time Business Analyst. You will work as part of a close-knit team to support the Customer Success function for the business. This role can be filled in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane with flexible working arrangements.
We have learnt that individuals who work best with us have the following traits:
You are open-minded and open to having your ideas tested
We are a close knit team and will continue to be as we scale. We want the team to be radically truthful and transparent with each other. There will be occasions where you will have a difference of opinion with a colleague and in these situations, you should be willing to speak up, put aside your ego or opinion and have a healthy debate on the problem at hand based on facts and fundamental design principles.
You are adaptable and can deal with uncertainty
For us to be successful, we need to remain agile. We must constantly adapt to customer requirements and feedback. This will occasionally mean something that you worked hard on may not make it into the product. It may mean that something you thought you were going to start working on next week has been reprioritised. You should be able to manage changing priorities and be able to focus on the highest priority task for the team.
You embrace challenge and hard work
Building a product that revolutionises an industry is not easy. You must have a natural bias towards hard work and taking on new challenges. While this is something we will continually strive to minimise, there will be occasions where we will have to pull together a team and put in the extra effort to make sure we hit critical deadlines.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for developing and refining processes in a wide range of areas from incident and service request management through to support transition, customer engagement and adoption.
You will use your exceptional communication skills to build relationships and credibility with internal and external stakeholders, and to produce high-quality process documentation. You will be an autonomous, high-performing team player who is able to contribute to an effective team environment. Your strategic focus and financial services experience will enable you to develop requirements that meet customer and business needs.
You will use your well-balanced array of business and technical analysis skills to work with our product development team, project teams and managers to translate business and technical requirements into streamlined business flows and processes.
The role will involve working closely with high-performing teams and delivering the best service possible to our valued customers. The role will focus on maximising customer satisfaction and engagement with Creativemass products and services through efficient streamlined customer-centric processes
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience in project delivery processes, preferably including business analysis, process mapping, change management and project and portfolio reporting
- Use your initiative to solve problems and think critically to gather, challenge, and validate required information
- Take a flexible approach to complex stakeholder management, using your high level of communication skills to influence, negotiate, consult, build relationships and facilitate workshops
- Adapt to new ways of operating, be open to feedback and willing to undertake development and coaching specific to all related Creativemass processes.
- Demonstrate high standards of quality and accuracy.
- Documenting processes with the required level of detail.
- Preparing reports for Customer Success team and other departments.
- Excellent time management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Degree in computer science, finance, or a similar field of study
- Expertise in process flows and documentation
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn within a high-energy environment
- Excellent at communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment, and the ability to articulate ideas and take feedback well
- An eye for detail and ability to deliver on multi-faceted components as part of a cross-functional team
- You challenge the status quo and continuously strive for new and innovative ways to improve our ways of working and our product
- You can manage your own workload effectively to make sure required tasks are completed
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst
- You have 2+ years experience in the financial services
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Experience in utilising Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Self-driven & proactive nature
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Problem solving and resolution skills
- You have experience with working with design and development teams
- Experience in finance/ fintech is highly valued
- Experience with Salesforce product is a plus
If you’re interested in the above position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org